We provide Administration Services & Domiciliation Services for entrepreneurs and multi-nationals.

Administration Services and Domiciliation Services

Why is it important for you to have professional administrative support when looking to conduct business in a foreign jurisdiction?

Whether you are an entrepreneur looking to maximise profits or a multinational looking for an interim solution whilst you establish a permanent presence in a specific jurisdiction, professional administrative support from an established practice can have a real bottom line impact on your business.

What is the main problem that you can encounter from not securing sufficient Administration Services and Domiciliation Services?

No international business continuity

Secure the provision of professional services to ensure that you have all the relevant administration facilities to conduct business in any jurisdiction.

How can we help you?

We provide corporate administration and domiciliation services to include provision of a commercial and/or registered office address; provision of Resident Director, Secretary and/or Register Agent; and telephone answering service, mail, telephone, fax and email forwarding services. Our team of Corporate & Private Client Administrators can provide you with a tailored support service to help you achieve your objectives.

If you are interested in any of our services and would like to book a free consultation to discuss how we may be able to assist you, please contact Ruairi Laughlin-McCann or Daniel Mould.

Ruairi Laughlin-McCann

Ruairi Laughlin-McCann
Qualifications: ACIS
Position: Director
Contact: ruairi.laughlin-mccann@atcsolutions.com

Daniel Mould | Accountant

Daniel Mould
Qualifications: FCCA CMgr MCMI
Position: Practice Manager
Contact: daniel.mould@atcsolutions.com

Have a question?
Live chat | w: Contact us | e: mail@atcsolutions.com | t: +44 (0)20 7648 8950


I think of ATC Solutions as my personal tax advisers and it became even more so within the recent years. Their knowledge and skill in tax affairs are always up to date which makes me confident that when the return is made it will for the best of my companies’ interests and also absolutely as required by the local law. Our account manager was very accurate and patient while doing accounts for both of my companies and I was confident that if we made a mistake somewhere in our bookkeeping Daniel will sure find it and bring it up to my attention so it could be solved. If I had to rate their services I would give them 10 out of 10. I have been recommending ATC Solutions for the past 7 years and will continue doing so.
Director of C Workshop Ltd & Sandbone Ltd Felix Zajarnijus